CAMBRIA COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — A detour will be placed on Route 56 in between Route 3044 (Washington Street) and Johns Street in Johnstown to replace expansion dams on the Point Stadium Bridge on Sept. 13.
Route 56 eastbound will be required to turn left onto Route 3044 to Johns Street. Traffic will then turn right and follow Johns Street to the intersection with Route 56 eastbound. Traffic going westbound will reverse the detour.
LATEST IN LOCAL NEWS
- Battle of the Altoonas! Council makes friendly football bet
- Council discuss further details with ARP funding
- Coach Franklin, University dismissed from former PSU player’s hazing lawsuit
- Clearfield County business receiving loans to create new jobs
- Protection order on Somerset County DA’s wife vacated after 4 days
Work on this project is expected to be completed by late November. All work is weather-dependent. The overall project costs $4.8 million.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.