JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (WTAJ) — Route 3011 (Franklin Street) in Johnstown will be closed starting Oct. 4 for the demolition of a parking garage at Conemaugh Medical Center.
The detour will be in place until Oct. 25. The detour will follow Route 3004 (Southmont Blvd), Barnett Street, Route 271 (Menoher Blvd), and South Street.
LATEST IN LOCAL NEWS
- Huntingdon Borough swears in new police chief
- Nittany Lions express confidence in both backup QBs if Clifford is out Saturday
- National food shortages impacting local school lunch menus
- 3,899 new COVID-19 cases reported, 70.8% of Pennsylvanians fully vaccinated Oct. 19
- Blair County to participate in National Drug Take Back day
Motorists can check conditions on major roadways by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 1,000 traffic cameras.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.