Anyone who donates to the Centre Volunteers and Medicine during December will have their donations matched.
Since 2005, Lance and Ellen Shaner have challenged the Centre County community and will match donations dollar for dollar up to $50,000.
Centre Volunteers in Medicine provides medical & dental care for the uninsured through the following services:
• Behavioral Health
• Well-Woman Health
• Physical Therapy
• Preventative Care
• Illness and chronic diseases treatment
• Medication Assistance
• Vouchers for free eye exams
• Emergency Dental Care
• Dental Fillings and Extractions
• Dental cleanings and check ups
• Help applying for public assistance
• Assistance meeting basic needs
• Referrals to community agencies
• Health Insurance counseling
• Referrals to specialist
All funds raised for the Centre Volunteers in Medicine stay in Centre County.
Anyone interested in donating can visit www.cvim.net and click on the Donate now button.