BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — A child was hit by a car on Route 22 in Duncansville and was flown to UPMC Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh.
Officials at the scene said the child was between 10 to 12-years-old. The severity of the child’s injuries is unknown at this time.
The crash occurred in Duncansville between Eleventh Street and Sunbrook Manor Drive off of Third Avenue. All roads to the intersection are currently closed.
Stick with WTAJ as this story will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Battle of the Altoonas! Council makes friendly football bet
- Early morning forecast Tuesday, September 28, 2021
- Council discuss further details with ARP funding
- Help for veterans exposed to toxic burn pits: Congress says more needs to be done
- Coach Franklin, University dismissed from former PSU player’s hazing lawsuit
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.