Construction is set to start on multiple roads in Centre and Clinton counties next week.
Roads in Centre County include:
* Route 26 from East Calder Way to Elmwood Street
* Route 26 from the Bellefonte interchange to Shay Lane
* Route 45 from the Huntingdon County line to Pine Grove Mills
* Route 322 from Centre Street in Philipsburg to the Philipsburg State Police Barracks
* Route 322 from Boalsburg to Big Spring Creek
* Route 550 from Carson’s Corner to Route 3003
* Route 550 from the I-99 interchange to Zion
* Route 1001 (Howard Divide Road) from Howard to Marsh Creek
* Route 3029 (Ninth Street) in Philipsburg from the Ninth Street bridge to Route 53
* Route 3042 Skytop Mountain Road) from Laurel Run to Port Matilda
Roads in Clinton County include:
* Route 44 from the Route 220 interchange to the Lycoming County line
* Route 220 from Auction Road to the Salona interchange
* Route 1001 (Farrandsville Road) from Lock Haven to State Game Lands Road
* Route 1016 (Avis Road) from Avis to Pine Creek
* Route 1022 (Pine Creek Road) from Route 1016 to the Route 220 inte4rchange.
Work in Centre County will begin on Route 550 and work in Clinton County will begin on Route 220.
A daylight alternating traffic pattern will be in place and controlled by flaggers in the roadway. Short travel delays should be expected and drivers should be alert for slow moving and stopped vehicles through the work zone. All work is weather and schedule dependent.
For moree information on 2018 projects, those made possible by or accelerated by the state transportation funding plan (Act 89), or those on the department’s Four and Twelve Year Plans, visit www.projects.penndot.gov.