STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Jana Marie Foundation invites you to come and enjoy J.A.M. Fest on Saturday, May 18 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Downtown State College.
J.A.M. Fest is a community-wide mental wellness day designed to help increase well-being, build connections, and foster self-expression.
The event features live music, yoga, meditation, stations for creative expression, artwork to view, and more.
Below is a list of live music that will be performed:
- Noon. Eric Ian Farmer.
- 1p.m. Corner Brothers.
- 2 p.m. Biscuit Jam.
- 3 p.m. Pure Cane Sugar Band.
- 4 p.m. Cousin Neddie.
The stage at Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza:
- 12:15 p.m.-1:15 p.m. Outdoor Yoga Class with Justine Andronici, Path to Calm.
- 1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. Performing Arts School of Central Pennsylvania.
- 2:15 p.m.to 2:30 p.m. Poetry by Jon Vickers-Jones and Friends.
- 2:30 p.m.to 3:15 p.m. Interactive demonstration by Happy Valley Improv.
- 3:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Poetry and Songwriting.
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. Interactive demonstration by Monarch Martial Arts Arcade.
- 4:15 p.m to 5:00 p.m. Magic with Tim Cook.
Save the date for this fun-filled event.
For more information, you can visit their website by clicking here.