Centre Hall-Fire at Hanover Foods causes full evacuation

Local News
Fire investigation__1545830220375.jpg.jpg

Around 6:30 Friday night the Centre Hall Volunteer Fire Department was called to Hanover Foods in Centre Hall for a fire in two vent pipes.  The fire burt through two layers of insulation.  Harry Hockenberry, Chief dor the Centre Hall Volunteer Fire Department says there were no injuries but all workers were evacuated from the building.  

Employees were allowed back in once crews put out the fire, within 30 minutes.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss