CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — CATA is making several changes to its service including the CATA Red Link route stopping at 6 p.m. Wednesday night due to the weather.
The company’s Blue Loop route stopped earlier today. Both Red Link and Blue Loop are scheduled to resume Thursday morning, Dec. 17, at 7 a.m. CATAGO services in Bellefonte and Pleasant Gap are suspended until Thursday at noon.
That also goes for CATARIDE Paratransit service, with the exception of life-sustaining transportation trips.
CATA urges riders to plan to use the service only for essential trips and they should expect delays.
- Sheetz to build WVa distribution depot
- Walmart removes $35 minimum order requirement for Express delivery service
- Fans allowed in stands at PPG Paints Arena for Flyers faceoff
- Gov. Wolf announces $145M for hospitality industry
- At least 15 dead after SUV carrying 27 crashes with semitruck near US-Mexico border