Business raising money for family who lost home in fire

Local News

A local business is raising money for a family that lost their home in a fire.

That house in Spring Mills was destroyed around 7 p.m. Wednesday.

Luckily no one was home at the time of the fire.

Now, Seven Mountains Wine Cellar, which is just up the road from that house, is raising money to help the family.

Donations can be dropped off at their location on 107 Mountain Springs Lane.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss