PORT MATILDA, CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — Are you looking for fun and relaxing weekend activities?
Bring the whole family to Way Fruit Farm in Port Matilda for the Annual Apple Blossom Festival on Saturday, May 4 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The weather is warm and the apple blossoms are thinking about coming out, but the Apple Blossom Festival is always a bit of guesswork. This year is shaping up to be a nice bloom.
During the festival, we will offer other fun & delicious activities too.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Free wagon rides through the orchard (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Plenty of lovely picture-taking opportunities and sweet smells (All day!).
- New product sampling (10-3)- Delicious, local foods.
- Children’s storytime (11 am).
- Live music from Local Country Artist, Joe Quick, (12-3 p.m.).
- New selection of fresh, local flowering baskets for sale on the porch.
- The Way Café will be open for breakfast (8 a.m.-Noon), lunch(11am-4:30 p.m.) or an afternoon snack.
- Enjoy from-scratch breakfast platters, fresh-made sandwiches, homemade soup, cups of apple cider, fresh-brewed coffee, slices of pie, apple cider donuts and more.
For more information, you can visit their website by clicking here.