SOMERSET COUNTY, Pa (WTAJ) – The Somerset County Commissioners announced on Tuesday, August 2 that repairs have been completed to one local bridge.
The Shaffer Bridge, located in Conemaugh Township was closed for repairs on Tuesday, July 5. The bridge carries Covered Bridge Road T-634 over the Bens Creek.
- Clouds and drizzle stick around for the afternoon
- COVID-19 nasal spray could be game changer, researcher says
- Trump says ‘temperature has to be brought down’ after Mar-a-Lago search
- ‘Heroes’ Walk 2022′ set for 21st anniversary of Flight 93
- Judge rules Graham must comply with Georgia grand jury subpoena