ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) — A Blair County man was arrested after police found him at Big Lots with drugs and numerous warrants for his arrest.
Charles Holland Jr., 46, of East Freedom, was found at Big Lots in Altoona on Aug. 27 after Logan Township police were called. Holland reportedly tried to give officers a fake name. He was finally identified and had five different warrants that were issued for him through Blair County.
- Troopers: Drunk patron resisted arrest, assaulted police at Somerset County resort
- Handcuffed man breaks out of Altoona police car, found cuffed in Dauphin County, police report
- Police search after bike stolen from Alpha Fire Dept.
- Two suspects steal commercial exercise bike, police look for information
- Police: Ex-boyfriend arrested after stealing expired food, drugs in Huntingdon County
Holland was found with drugs and drug paraphernalia and taken to Blair County Prison for his warrants.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.