Two people have been arrested for breaking into several churches last year.
Police say James Shaulis, 20, Chase Gable, 19, and a 17-year-old suspect broke into eight churches by damaging doors and windows and took cash from October through December 2017.
The total amount taken is yet to be determined by church officials. In the incidents where nothing was missing, damage was still done to gain entry to the buildings.
The following places have been targeted:
– Sinking Valley Presbyterian Church in Tyrone
– Faith Assembly of God in Taylor Township
– Williamsburg Independent Baptist Church in Woodbury Township
– Saint Matthew Lutheran Church in Martinsburg
– Grace Point Community Church in Catherine Township
– Sinking Valley Golf Course Restaurant in Frankstown Township
– Hope United Methodist Church in Alexandria
– Spruce Creek Methodist Church in Spruce Creek Township
All three of them are now facing several charges including burglary and criminal trespass.