CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — Pennsylvania Agriculture Secretary Russel Redding, was joined by other state officials to remind the Commonwealth of the free vaccine clinic hosted by the Department of Health at the Ag Progress Days in State College.
The vaccine clinic is located between the College Building and the Department of Agriculture building on West 10th Street.
“From our rural plains to our city spaces, this is a layer of protection that will benefit you, your family, your community, and this commonwealth,” Redding said.
At Ag Progress Days, individuals will be able to get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. A small inventory of Moderna will also be available but only for those who may have missed their second shot of the two-shot series.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health urges Pennsylvanians to follow CDC guidance for wearing masks when required by law, rules and regulations, including healthcare, local business and workplace guidance. Pennsylvanians in counties with substantial or high transmission of COVID-19 should wear a mask indoors in public situations.
The Department of Health is working to ensure the vaccine is provided in a way that is ethical, equitable and efficient to all Pennsylvanians:
- All Pennsylvanians age 12 and older are eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine. Use Vaccine Finder to find a COVID-19 vaccine provider near you.
- A commonwealth COVID-19 vaccination guide explains the current process for getting one. Pennsylvanians with questions about the vaccination process can call the Department of Health hotline at 1-877-724-3258.
- Vaccine dashboard data can also be found on the website to find more information on the doses administered and showcase demographic information.
- The Unite Against COVID Weekly Update is a round-up of news you can use and answers to your most pressing vaccine questions – delivered directly to your inbox every week.
- Frequently asked questions can be found here.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.