BLAIR COUNTY, Pa (WTAJ) – The University’s latest fundraising campaign, “A Greater Penn State for 21st Century Excellence,” concluded on Thursday, June 30.
After six years, the campaign fundraiser recorded over 2 billion dollars in support of their higher education program. The final total was $2,204,949,028.
- Monkeypox outbreak in UK ‘shows signs of slowing,’ officials say
- Could shipping containers act as a complete border wall?
- Actor Tom Holland taking a break from social media for his ‘mental health’
- First autocross event within the last 40 years comes to Altoona
- Recalled Capri Sun may contain cleaning solution
The new all-time high for Penn State campaigns was reported on July 22 to the Board of Trustees by Rick Sokolov, board member and “Greater Penn State” volunteer chair, and O. Richard Bundy III, vice president for development and alumni relations.