Chef Janet joins Morgan Koziar in the kitchen to whip up 3 easy lemon recipes.
Find the recipes shown below:
Lemon Pepper Chicken
– Bone-In Chicken Breast with Rib Cage & Skin
– Lemon Pepper Seasoning
– Celery leaves
– Wash chicken very well and remove skin
– Cover in lemon pepper seasoning mix, top side only
– Bake on a bed of fresh celery leaves and celery this adds moister to the chicken
– Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes
– Slice chicken and serve with your favorite salad or starch item
– Softened Butter
– Lemon Zest
Mix butter and lemon zest together
– Wrap 1/2 lemon face side down in cheesecloth
– Gather cloth and tie in the center with ribbon
– Squeeze on fish or veggies for a refreshing lemon taste without the seeds
Sip and Sauté by DeGennaro is now offering personal chef/food consultant services in clients’ homes and businesses!
Call (814) 515-1191 for more information.
Chef Janet will cook Brunch, Breakfast, Dinners, Luncheons and a great girls night out with appetizers or, lets just do dessert and coffee in your home or business all we need is your kitchen and Chef Janet will wine and dine you. You provide food after completing list with Chef Janet and pay by the hour for services rendered. Call 814-515-1191 to book and she’ll cook!