HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pa. (WTAJ) —The Hollidaysburg Area public library has changed its procedures in response to the rise in COVID-19 cases.
To browse books or use the computers, you must make an appointment. Contactless pickup is also by appointment only.
Digital services are available 24/7 on the library’s website and wifi access is available in the building’s parking lot and nearby street parking.
THE LATEST FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October