HUNTINGDON, Pa. (WTAJ) — First responders in Huntingdon County can now receive free testing for COVID-19.
The testing is available to EMS providers and any emergency service personnel, including firefighters and law enforcement who have had high-risk exposure to a patient with COVID-19.
The first priority goes to EMS providers who had a high risk exposure and have symptoms. The program will be paid for through CARES Act funding.
THE LATEST FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October