Fire at Conemaugh Hospital ruled accidental

News
Fire investigation__1540487454271.jpg.jpg

JOHNSTOWN, Pa — The PSP Fire Marshal investigated a fire that happened at Conemaugh Hospital earlier today, July 15.

The fire was ruled accidental after they discovered it started in a small office space in the former Good Samaritan portion of the hospital.

It was caused by a small electrical appliance and no injuries were reported.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss