UPDATE 12/3: The District Attorney’s Office has reopened for operations. They will now be able to take calls placed to the office.
The original story can be found below.
BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Blair County District Attorney’s office has been closed temporarily for cleaning.
District Attorney Pete Weeks said that due to the abrupt nature of the closure, the closing will impact the ability to receive incoming calls. Weeks is working to identify a second location within the courthouse for office staff to work and take calls.
The office will work remotely and will still be available for hearings, consultations with law enforcement and speaking to the defense bar.
THE LATEST FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October