CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — Two more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Centre County.
Centre County Coroner Scott Sayers has confirmed the death of a 79-year-old male on Nov. 5 and an 87-year-old male on Nov. 10.
Both individuals were staying at a health care facility, according to Sayers. This brings Centre County to 22 COVID-19 related deaths since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- Morning Forecast, Tuesday January 26, 2021
- Minnesota outlasts Lady Lions with late rally
- Forest Hills girls hold off Bishop Guilfoyle in matchup between contenders
- Former Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant joining Canadian Football League