CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Centre County courthouse will close its doors to the public for all nonessential business due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases.
The courthouse will only open for emergency matters such as cases involving custody or abuse from Nov. 30-Dec. 11. All other court proceedings will be rescheduled or conducted remotely.
MORE FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October