Cat saves family


Man’s best friend may always get the spotlight, but a couple in Florida is especially thankful for their cat.

Bella, may not look like it, but she is a hero for saving her owner’s lives. They were in a rush to get out of the rain and forgot to turn the car off after getting home from dinner. 

The car sat in the garage running all night emitting carbon monoxide, which was silently poisoning the house.

Bella started to crying and woke up here owners at around 1 a.m.

The owners call 911, but barely.

When fire fighters arrived they gave the couple and Bella oxygen. They were then taken to the hospital.

Since then the couple has put up a sign in the garage to turn the car off and they also installed carbon monoxide detectors. 

As for Bella, she is getting plenty of extra treats.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss