Apartment fire cause released

News
New Details on Apartment Fire_97392009
Fire officials say an apartment fire has been ruled accidental.
 
The fire was started by a plumber soldering pipes in a second floor bathroom.
 
The fire happened at an apartment building along Bedford Street in Hollidaysburg, Blair County, on Wednesday, February 1.
 
20 people were forced out of their home. Fire officials say there was $750,000 in damage to the building.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

February 07 2021 06:30 pm

Don't Miss