HUNTINGDON COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — A facility in Huntingdon County will provide rapid antigen testing for COVID-19.
Residents can get tested at the JC Blair Convenient Care Center at the Lake Raystown shopping center in Huntingdon. They are recommending the testing for people who were exposed to covid-19 or who are showing symptoms of the virus.
MORE FROM WTAJ
- CDC: More contagious COVID-19 strain could lead to spike in U.S. cases by March
- Dog returns to her family after a 12-year journey
- Couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Phil Spector, music producer and convicted murderer, dies at 81
- 6,023 new COVID cases reported, 350 in our central region on Jan. 17