HUNTINGDON COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — A facility in Huntingdon County will provide rapid antigen testing for COVID-19.
Residents can get tested at the JC Blair Convenient Care Center at the Lake Raystown shopping center in Huntingdon. They are recommending the testing for people who were exposed to covid-19 or who are showing symptoms of the virus.
MORE FROM WTAJ
- Newsfeed Now: VA mandates COVID-19 vaccines for health care workers; Simone Biles out of Olympic gymnastics team finals due to medical issue
- Sharks cram into Florida canals to avoid red tide, experts say
- Caught on camera: Woman attacks store owners after card declined
- WATCH: Wild brawl breaks out at Brooklyn pizza shop
- Britney Spears’ new lawyer files to remove father’s control over her