ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Altoona Public Library will switch to appointment only availability starting on Nov. 30.
The library will be offering curbside pickup for books. Materials can be requested by calling 946-0417 EXT. 125 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you are requesting materials via email, you should list the following: first and last name, phone number, library card number and as much information about your selections as possible.
Modified business hours are listed below:
- MONDAY – 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- TUESDAY – 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- WEDNESDAY – 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- THURSDAY – 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- FRIDAY – 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- SATURDAY – 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
More contactless services from the library are listed on their website.
MORE FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October