ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) — Altoona Police Chief Janice Freehling has announced her retirement after 44 years of service.
Freehling has told her staff she will be working through Feb. 26, with her official last day as March 1.
Freehling served as chief for the Altoona Police Department for 20 years.
- Penn State tight end reunites with former coach through transfer
- Penn State women’s soccer moves to Big Ten semifinals
- Overnight forecast Sunday, April 11, 2021
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach