ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) — An Altoona man is being accused of stealing his ex-girlfriend’s guns.
Kenneth Lafferty, 63, allegedly had one gun slung over his shoulder and two other rifles ready to go out the back door when his ex-girlfriend arrived at her home on the 100 block of Seventh Avenue at about 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Lafferty ran off and stashed the rifle under a nearby porch, according to the charges.
He is free on an unsecured bond and has preliminary hearings scheduled for Dec. 16 and Jan. 13 of 2021.
THE LATEST FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October