If you’re a fan of Marvel and a fan of money, then this one might be for you!
CableTV.com is looking for someone to snap their fingers and vanish from existence as they binge-watch all 20 Marvel movies, back-to-back.
It comes as part of a promotion for the website leading up to the release of “Avengers: Endgame” on April 26.
According to the posting online, the person hired will watch more than 40 hours of Marvel movies and be paid $1,000 as well as a lot of Marvel prizes.
“The hero we’re looking for is not only a Marvel fanatic, but also an active, outgoing social media personality who’d be enthusiastic about live-tweeting their MCW marathon experience while tagging CableTV.com”
CableTV.com job posting
So grab that Infinity Gauntlet and try not to “Hulk out”, and check out the job posting by clicking here.
There might be nine realms, but the real challenge is getting through all three phases.
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)