BALD EAGLE, CENTRE COUNTY (WTAJ) – Part of Rt. 350 is re-opened this afternoon after a car collided with a utility pole early Monday morning.
Details are limited, but we do know one person did have to be taken to the hospital. Crews were able to repair a downed power line, and officials say the road has been clear.
There’s no official word at this time of what caused the accident. One person was transported to UPMC Altoona for treatment.
Be sure to stick with WTAJ for the very latest.
- Public charter school leaders call for support after state budget plan includes major cut to charter school students
- Senator Bob Casey introduces bill that would increase Medicaid funding during times of crisis
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner
- American Rescue Plan hits the House floor as lawmakers split along party lines
- Man spends hours yelling for help after vehicle plunges over cliff on mountain pass