The Instant Pot is one of the biggest cooking appliances that are trending now!
The Instant Pot is a combination of slow and pressure cooker.
Today we are testing out the Instant Pot and making Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
Find the recipe below:
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1hr 15mins
3-4lb bonless pork shouler
1 cup prepared barbecue sauce
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbs yellow mustard
1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbs chili powder
1 cup onion diced
2 cloves garlic crushed
2 Tsp dried tyme
Extra Barbeque sauce
1. Cut your pork shoulder into smaller pieces (around 2-3 inch cubes work the best).
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mixed well until blended
3. Pour a little of the mixture into instant pot, then add pork
5. Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the vent to seal – and cook on manual for 75 minutes (high pressure)
6. When cooking is complete, allow the Instant Pot to do a natural release
7. Remove the pork and place in a large bowl.
8. Add the remaining pork and place in a large bowl
9. Serve with rolls and coleslaw