This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- School district prepares for changes to busing students
- CATA fares to return in August with increase
- Grants for art programs awarded in Cambria, Somerset counties
- Doctors, nurses face ‘moral injury’ dilemma with COVID patients
- Volunteers team up to clean up Oakridge Cemetery