HARRISBURG, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Pennsylvania Department of Health reports over 11.3 million vaccine doses have been administered in Pennsylvania. 61.3% of Pennsylvanians age 18 and older are now fully vaccinated.
273 new cases of COVID-19 have been reported since Friday, bringing state totals to 1,214,927 known cases since the start of the pandemic.
13 new death has been identified by the Pennsylvania death registry since Friday bringing our state total to 27,772 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
There are 243 individuals hospitalized with COVID-19. Of that number, 55 patients are in the intensive care unit with COVID-19. More data is available here.
Statewide percent positivity for the week of July 2 – July 8 stood at 1.2%.
Ninety-seven (97) percent of Pennsylvania cases have been considered recovered from COVID-19.
There are 4,827,752 individuals who have tested negative to date.
Our central region has 14 new cases since Friday. That brings our total to 78,518 known COVID-19 cases.
The county breakdown is below:
Percentage of people with at least one vaccine dose by county:
Total COVID-19 related deaths by county:
BEDFORD: 142 (+0)
BLAIR: 344 (+0)
CAMBRIA: 441 (+0)
CAMERON: 8 (+0)
CENTRE: 228 (+0)
CLEARFIELD: 156 (+0)
ELK: 41 (+0)
HUNTINGDON: 136 (+0)
JEFFERSON: 99 (+0)
SOMERSET: 218 (+0)
NEW LOCAL DEATHS: 0
Federal data representing all 67 counties:
- According to the CDC, as of Tuesday, July 13, Pennsylvania ranks 5th among all 50 states for total doses administered.
- According to the CDC, as of Tuesday, July 13, 61.3% of Pennsylvanians age 18 and older are fully vaccinated and the state ranks 20th among all 50 states for second doses administered by percentage of population.
Statewide data representing the 66 counties within the Department of Health’s vaccine jurisdiction:
- Pennsylvania’s vaccine dashboard was updated on Friday, July 9 to more accurately reflect the number of people who are partially and fully vaccinated in each county outside of Philadelphia, along with demographics of those receiving vaccine. For state-to-state comparisons, refer to the CDC vaccine data tracker.
- Vaccine providers have administered 11,357,206 total vaccine doses as of Wednesday, July 14.
- 5,574,566 people are fully vaccinated; with a seven-day moving average of more than 11,200 people per day receiving vaccinations.
The department continues to urge Pennsylvanians to follow CDC guidance for wearing a mask where required by law, rule and regulations, including healthcare, local business and workplace guidance. For the protection of themselves and others, individuals who have not yet been vaccinated or are partially vaccinated, are still encouraged to wear a mask when in public.
There are 163,928 individuals who have a positive viral antigen test and are considered probable cases and 639 individuals who have a positive serology test and either COVID-19 symptoms or a high-risk exposure.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.