(WIAT) — It’s Jay-Z’s 50th birthday, but we’re the ones getting a gift. Jay-Z’s music has returned to Spotify. Someone bring him back his money please!
Jay-Z, the owner of rival streaming service, TIDAL, removed a majority of his music from Spotify in April 2017.
Neither Jay-Z nor TIDAL have offered an official explanation for the rapper’s Spotify return, but sometimes it’s best to accept a gift—no questions asked.
What will you be listening to in celebration of Jay-Z’s birthday? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia. Now if you excuse me, I’m about to blast “Watch The Throne” on repeat. Happy birthday, Mr. Carter. Thanks for the gift.
- WEB EXTRA: Empire State Building lit up in Lakers colors
- WEB EXTRA: Crews prep the field for Super Bowl Sunday
- Lindsay man sentenced to 1,015 years-to-life on 41 counts of child molestation
- Cuban migrant granted asylum released by ICE
- Coronavirus scare has border health officials from both sides in constant communication