Trending: Bizarre Death in Australia

Central PA Live

Nearly a decade after a man in Sydney, Australia was dared to eat a slug out of the garden, he died.

When he was 19-years old, Sam Ballard Swallowed a slug that was carrying Rat Lungworm which is a parasite usual found in rodents. It left he paralyzed and in a coma. Now at the age of 28, he passed away.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories



Don't Miss