The Yoshi Blade is the said to be the world's best ceramic knife. The blade is made from zirconium oxide, the second hardest material known to man next to the diamond.
- Won't Rust or peel
- 40% More Cutting Power
- Bonus! Ceramic Peeler!
- Santoku design is ideal for precision cutting and thin slicing
- Made of eco-friendly ceramic materials
- Ceramic knife that's guaranteed to stay sharp for life
- Won't rust or pit
- Bonus cermic peeler
- Yoshi Blaide is not dishwasher safe
- do not use on frozen food
- do not use on hard cheeses
- do not cut on ceramic plates, marble or stone, or glass or tile
- do not use to smash garlic or other foods
- do not use for carving poultry or meat with bones
***TEST IT TUESDAY REVIEW*** We are giving the Yoshi Blade a 3 out of 4 star rating. It does cut very well and was able to slice tomatos very thin, even through tough outer skins. The bonus ceramic peeler is nice. The blade just doesn't seem that sharp for all the "hype" around the knife, and we always get a little skeptical when the list of things NOT to do is this long. Overall, still a good value for $19.99.