Update on Fire Investigation

Update on Fire Investigation

Flames started in attic and forced family and pets from home.

ST. MARYS, ELK COUNTY - A fire that chased a family and their pets from their home has been ruled accidental.

State Police said it was caused by an electrical issue with a power strip.

The fire started in the finished attic of the house at 328 Walnut Street in St. Marys, Elk County.

That happened around 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 25.

Damage is estimated at about $60,000.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus