66°F

School Evacuated Due to Propane Leak

Chestnut Ridge High School is forced to evacuate after a strong gas odor was detected this morning.
EAST ST. CLAIR - The Chestnut Ridge High School was evacuated at 10 am after the smell of propane was detected. The propane tanks were being filled and some managed to leak out. School Super Intendant Mark Kudlawic says that five students and two teachers were treated on site for gas exposure and two students were taken to UPMC Bedford for further treatment. Students were allowed to re-enter the school at 11 am.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus