Sales of this employee-created cookbook raised $6,000 of the $24,000 contribution from Appleton Paper to the United Way of Blair County's current campaign.
Click here for information on how you or your company can donate.
Guest Chef: Brenda Warner, Appleton Paper, Roaring Spring
(1) 16 oz. box of penne pasta
1/2 tsp. salt
(1) 8-10 oz. bag of fresh baby spinach, rinsed and drained
(1) 4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
(1) 4 oz. container feta cheese w/ basil and tomato
(1) 16 oz. bottle lite Greek salad dressing
Cook pasta according to package, with salt. Be careful to not overcook. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a bowl, combine pasta, spinach, olives, feta and 1/2 of the bottle of salad dressing (about 8 oz.). Toss and serve. If you prepare ahead, add more salad dressing immediately before serving.