The Hollidaysburg Area YMCA is opening it's doors for a fun event designed to let the community know all of the activities it has to offer to individuals and families. On today's show, Dustin Yoder - an instructor at the Y - joins Dawn to discuss the event and talk about some of the classes that people can take this weekend.
Details from the Hollidaysburg YMCA Regarding the "Saturday Sampler":
1. It is free to the public.
2. It will take place from 8 AM to 12 PM, Saturday February 22, 2014, at the Hollidaysburg YMCA.
3. There will be 4 classes going on simultaneously. One room will be
fully dedicated to yoga and stretching, and one room to spinning, and
the other 2 rooms will be cardio and strength classes.
4. Each class will be 25 minutes long with 5 minutes after to change
5. Each participant will receive a raffle ticket after each class
they take. Two fitness baskets and one relaxation basket will be
6. All levels of fitness are welcome.
Saturday February 22, 2014
8 AM to 12 PM
Hollidaysburg Area YMCA
Free and Open to the Public
The Hollidaysburg Area YMCA is located at:
1111 Hewit St, Hollidaysburg, PA 16648