Officials: Cigarette caused morning house fire

Officials: Cigarette caused morning house fire

The two people in the home were taken to the hospital after the morning fire in Johnstown.
JOHNSTOWN – Officials say a lit cigarette was the cause of a Friday morning house fire in the Moxham neighborhood of Johnstown.

The fire, which has been determined an accident, occurred at a home in the 700 block of Linden Avenue.

Fire officials say a cigarettes was not put properly, and the fire has been ruled an accident.

The two elderly people living in the home were taken to the hospital. The Red Cross is assisting them because they did not have renter’s insurance and lost everything.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus