Mall Fire

Mall Fire

Fire fighters respond to the Logan Valley Mall.
LOGAN TOWNSHIP, BLAIR COUNTY - Fire fighters responded to the Logan Valley Mall.

Five fire companies were called out to the Dollar Store near the Applebees entrance a little before 10:00 Sunday morning.

The Logan Valley United Fire Chief says the extension cord they were using to run their drink cooler wasn't heavy duty enough and it started a small electrical fire. They had it under control quickly and there was only a little damage to the floor and wiring.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus