50°F
Sponsored by

House Fire Ruled Accidental

Johnstown’s Assistant Fire Chief determined a house fire was accidental.

JOHNSTOWN, CAMBRIA COUNTY--- Johnstown’s Assistant Fire Chief determined a house fire was accidental.

Crews were called to the 400 block of Mystic Court in the city’s West End a little after 12:30 a.m.  They were on scene for several hours.  One person was home when the fire started and the assistant chief said he had some burns on his hands but refused treatment.

The fire started in the garage when the homeowner was working on his motorcycle and the fuel leaked to a heater that ignited it. 

Page: [[$index + 1]]