73°F

House Fire Ruled Accident

The Red Cross has been assisting the occupant since the fire.
MIDDLE TAYLOR TOWNSHIP, CAMBRIA COUNTY – A Tuesday afternoon house fire has been ruled an accident.

Firefighters were called to a home in the 600 block of Waterfall Drive shortly before 5 p.m. Tuesday. 9-11 operators say the owner had frozen pipes and tried to thaw them out but accidentally sparked a fire.

No one was injured. The home is destroyed and the Red Cross is assisting the man who lived there.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus