Fire Kills 2 Animals, Sends 2 to Hospital

Fire Kills 2 Animals, Sends 2 to Hospital

A fire that broke out in the area sent two people to the hospital and left a cat and a dog dead.
SOUTH FORK, CAMBRIA COUNTY - A fire that broke out in the area sent two people to the hospital and left 2 animals dead.

The fire started around 9:30 Thursday Night in the basement apartment on 262 Main Street in South Fork, Cambria County.

Heavy smoke and heat kept fire fighters outside of the building for some time.

One fire fighter was taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion.

A resident living in the apartment was also taken for smoke inhalation.

The firefighter and resident are said to be okay.

The resident living in the apartment lost a dog and a cat in the fire.

Officials are ruling the fire accidental.

Crews were able to save the building.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus