31°F
Sponsored by

Ashes Spark Business Fire

Fire ruled accidental.
ST. MARYS, ELK COUNTY - A fire in Elk County has been ruled accidental. State Police say the fire started a little before 9 p.m. Friday night at the CamCo Diversified Building.

Police say ashes from a wood burning stove were improperly stored in a cardboard drum. Heat build-up caused the drum to ignite. Part of the roof and an exterior wall collapsed. Damage to the company is estimated at $350,000.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus