· Route 4032 (Reynoldsdale Road) from the intersection of Route 56 to the intersection of Bob’s Creek Road in East Saint Clair Township.
· Route 4019 (Bobs Creek Road/Reynoldsdale Road/Imler Valley Road) from the intersection of Short Cut Road in East Saint Clair Township to the Blair County Line in Kimmel Township
· Route 4017 (Pine Grove Church Road/Indian Eve Road) from the intersection of Route 56 to the intersection of Reynoldsdale Road in East Saint Clair Township.
· Route 4016 (Bethel Hollow Road) from the intersection of Shaffer Mountain Road to the intersection of Route 96 in Napier Township.
· Route 2022 (Juniata Valley Road) in Blair County from Route 22 (William Penn Highway) in Frankstown Township.
The following Routes have re-opened:
· Route 2014 (Main Road) from the Intersection of Route 326 to the intersection of Main Road in Colerain Township.
· Route 2017 (Main Road/Diehl Road) from the intersection of Main Road in Colerain Township to the intersection of Egolf Road in Colerain Township.
The roadways will be re-opened once flood waters recede and any debris is cleaned up.
Motorists can check conditions on major roadways by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 680 traffic cameras. 511PA is also available by calling 5-1-1, and regional Twitter alerts are available on the 511PA website.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.