PSU student found dead in his dorm last month died of overdose

University Park - The death of a Penn State sophomore found in his University Park dorm room in January has been ruled accidental.

The Centre County coroner, Scott Sayers told WTAJ 19-year-old William Denton was found dead in his room in Miller Hall on Jan 8.

Sayers said Denton died of a multidrug overdose. 

Denton's family, in Raleigh, North Carolina, asked police to check on him after failing to hear from him.

Denton was a member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity.


Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center