Mall Fire

By Ben Manning | bmanning@wtajtv.com

Published 12/15 2013 05:10PM

Updated 12/16 2013 12:30AM

LOGAN TOWNSHIP, BLAIR COUNTY - Fire fighters responded to the Logan Valley Mall.

Five fire companies were called out to the Dollar Store near the Applebees entrance a little before 10:00 Sunday morning.

The Logan Valley United Fire Chief says the extension cord they were using to run their drink cooler wasn't heavy duty enough and it started a small electrical fire. They had it under control quickly and there was only a little damage to the floor and wiring.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Top Videos

Top Videos