777 Waterwheel Drive
Seven Springs, PA 15622
Trail Map (click to enlarge):
What's new this season:
- An urban terrain park called The Streets will replicate a city landscape and provide endless possibilities of fun.
- The Spot's halfpipe will be raised to 22-feet in height making it a regulation Olympic-sized halfpipe.
- A new beginner instruction area called Easy Rider.
- A redesigned rental center with a partnership with Rossignol.
- Retrofitted chairlifts that will shave off the time it takes to get to the top on many lifts.
Joe's Resort Review:
Seven Springs is the most popular resort in the state. It is pretty much a skiing city located in the Laurel Highlands. The resort is the best resort for skiers and the non skiers who like the Alps ski experience. But let's not put that in the way of describing a resort that has great skiing and snowmaking.
The resort boasts 40 slopes with a 750 foot vertical drop and 285 skiable acres. Whether you are a beginner, novice or the type of skier looking for that challenge, Seven Springs has it for you.
Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.